Win an outfit for you and a friend for Spring racing
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of all Conditions of Entry.
- The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes all communications, negotiations, arrangements and agreements, whether oral or written, between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion commences on Wednesday October 2nd at 6pm (AEST) and concludes Thursday October 31st at 11:59pm (AEST).
- Entry is open to Australian residences who are 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Competition Period, who are not an employee of or domiciled with an employee of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their advertising and promotional agencies. Entrants must submit a valid entry within the Promotional Period in accordance with the Terms and Conditions to be eligible.
- To be eligible to enter this Competition, entrants must sign up to the Thurley marketing email list at https://thurley.com.au/. They must follow the Thurley Instagram page and tag a friend on the competition post and tell us why they love Thurley, during the Promotional Period. Only one entry is permitted per qualifying purchase. Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Thurley Design reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and disqualify any entrant who fails to comply with or submits an entry which is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The draw will take place on Friday 1st November at 1pm (AEST) during the Promotional Period at 17 Gwynne Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121. The prize will be drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize consists of the following: The ‘Sweet Nothing Mini Dress’ and the ‘Enchanted Mini Dress’
- The winner will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw and will be announced on Instagram @thurleyofficial
- Reasonable steps will be taken to deliver the prize within 28 days of the draw.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. The maximum total prize pool is AUD$1450.
- If the prize remains unclaimed after 2 months, the right of the winner to be paid those winnings is extinguished. At the end of 2 months, the prize will be redrawn on Tuesday 4th February at 17 Gwynne Street, Cremorne, Victoria, 3121. This draw will be made up of all participant who have entered the Promotion. The winner will be notified in writing within 2 days of the draw and published on Instagram. All reasonable steps will be taken to deliver the prize to the winner in the second chance draw within 28 days of the draw.
- The promotor and its associated agencies and companies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever suffered or sustained regarding this Promotion or prizes awarded in the course of this Promotion, except for liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promotor is not liable for any incorrect, incomplete, or inaccurate information received or not received in the course of or in connection with this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the Promoter’s reasonable control including but not limited to technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promotor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this Promotion is incapable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the relevant regulatory authority.
- At the request of the Promoter, all winners agree to participate in any promotional activities planned by the Promoter and consent to their name an damage being used in the Promoter’s marketing materials.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promotor collects personal information used in the participants entries. Entrants who do not fulfill the requirements of the entry process will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion. By entering this Promotion entrants agree that: (1) the Promoter may disclose personal information to its contractors and agents for the purpose of assisting in the conduct of this Promotion; and (2) the Promoter may retain and use personal information for future marketing purposes in relations to its products, services, and offers.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
The Promotor is Thurley Design Pty Ltd, 17 Gwynne Street, Cremorne, Victoria 3121. Phone: (03) 9002 2948. ABN: 53 619 280 287.